Apply before August 29, 2022 at email@example.com
HireDirect is looking for a Sox Compliance Manager.
- Update process documentation principally through conducting walkthroughs and working collaboratively with process and control owners.
- Assist the Internal Audit Director to periodically report results to Senior Management, the Steering Committee and Audit Committee.
- Manage the quarterly control certification program and report results.
- Follow up on control issues and action plans, and report periodically to the Internal Audit Director any action plans not effectively implemented.
- Assist the Internal Audit Director in performing the scoping, risk assessment and development of the annual SOX plan.
- Audit through the ERP system to obtain testing samples and develop continuous auditing techniques.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting or finance.
- Professional certification a plus (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, etc.)
- 810 + years of progressive experience in internal audit, accounting, and finance with prior public accounting experience strongly preferred and public company audit experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.