HireDirect is hiring for a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to their team of innovative and motivated people. The Client is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Their vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the Client MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
The Client originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time they counted, they spoke 32 languages within Client’s company. Join them as they work to contribute to the fast-moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
Client’s Vision for this role
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with room for development and the
opportunity to grow.
- Create posts and manage current channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Monitor social listening and maintain brand voice
- Develop and manage editorial calendar to ensure strategic alignment across teams
- Develop strategies to maximize outreach and increase engagement
- Support sales channel initiatives with original content
- Support and implement marketing campaigns on social channels
- Set KPIs and report on the performance of the content
- 2-5 years of experience in the B2B marketing space. Preferably with experience in topic areas related to IoT, data connectivity, digital transformation and cloud technologies.
- Fluency in English with excellent creative writing and editing skills.
- Experience designing still and moving assets with Canva or other photo/video editing applications.
- Strong, demonstrable skills in growing social media accounts
- Solid time-management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Professionalism in community management
- Familiar with analyzing social media marketing results.
- The ability to work independently and also collaborate with different teams.
- Passion to learn about new technologies and a keen sense of how to communicate these technologies to the target audience in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
- Any social media certification would be a plus.
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
- You believe in open and direct communication
- You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast- moving, dynamic environment
- An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration with others