Apply before September 1, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a compliance, audit and consulting firm in the Life Sciences space seeks several Big-4 trained consultants (auditors) at the experienced (1+ year experience) to senior (3+ years’ experience) levels to join their team due to rapid growth.
This position is almost fully REMOTE (with the exception of rare client meetings at the client’s site).
The Consultant and or Senior Consultant (depending on experience), is part of an elite team of consultants to audit, analyze, and model information to provide insight to their clients on matters related to Gross Profit, Gross to Net, Fair Market Value, State Price Transparency Reporting, and other complex pricing and contracting matters.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of broad training on the assurance side of the Big-4 (or other national firm) and demonstrate high-level analytical skills.
Responsibilities of the successful compliance consultant (experienced or senior) will include:
Assist firm’s clients with developing their government pricing methodology, performing calculations, and advising on strategic pricing related matters
Prepare, analyze, and submit monthly and quarterly product pricing information and other pertinent data to Medicare, Medicaid and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Provide insights on Gross to Net liabilities across all channels, including managed care contracts, Medicaid, Public Health Service among others
Perform true-ups based on actual versus accrued
– Vow to meet business deadlines
– Prior work done in public accounting is desired
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
– Knowledgeable of ERP systems
– Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– Experience with pricing
– Well-founded grasp of Pricing Models
– Comprehensive knowledge of Assure Compliance
– Proven knowledge of pricing analysis
– Audit Compliance experience
– General familiarity with Pharmaceutical Industry
– Assure Compliance experience
– Audit Compliance experience preferred
– Practical knowledge of Big 4 Accounting Firm
– Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Able to manage time well
– 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience