At HIREDIRECT, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Company to Work For” by Mayor Award
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
- Lead out marketing approach for designated set of partners: Own the America’s marketing relationship, planning and execution with a designated set of partners to build marketing influenced pipeline, and grow the relationships.
- Become part of a rockstar sub-team with the aligned HIREDIRECT partner managers/directors and the partner’s sales and marketing teams.
- Build a to-buyer and to-partner always-on communications plan.
- Maintain strong relationships with the marketers staffed to HIREDIRECT within the partner organizations. Find, build and nurture other beneficial marketing relationships.
- Building off the global partner marketing strategy, map and champion America’s specific partner marketing strategy
- Manage and maximize the partner marketing budget and spend plan.
- Find new and innovative ways to market to the partner and drive the partner pipeline through demand generation.
- Become an expert in the partner’s business, products, language, organization and planning cycles.
- Global partner-wide programs lead: Support the global initiatives set out by the Head of Partner marketing by owning the planning, execution and measurement of partner-wide programs, and cross partner demand generation tactics and events:
- Own and drive internal alignment, execution and measurement of always-on global partner marketing programs.
- Own, plan and execute global, partner-wide demand generation tactics
- Partner content lead: create partner focused content that aligns to and supports our marketing content strategy
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our buyers, personas, verticals, and capabilities to create effective and targeted content
- Working with strategic partners in evolving and strengthening core brand messaging
- Supporting the creation of various co-branded content pieces such as blogs, webinars, discussion guides, newsletters, customer case studies, press releases, and podcasts
- Supporting with quarterly partner marketing plans for all strategic partners
- Partner campaign planner: Organizing and executing joint partner marketing campaigns
- Plan multitouch, short- and long-term demand generation campaigns with a mix of new and traditional marketing tactics to drive full funnel demand generation.
- Conducting Marketing Research for service line and campaign initiatives
- Supporting CRM and email marketing to various mutual clients and prospects
- Supporting the Head of Partner Marketing with analysis of all content, joint marketing campaigns, social outreach, and more
- Working directly with the sales and business development teams to support sales enablement efforts
- Aiding in the video content development
- Supporting weekly partner marketing calls to discuss joint marketing initiatives
- Partner event planner: Managing and coordinating Kin + Carta hosted events as well as partner sponsored events
- Working internally and externally in strategy development
- Working with strategic partners to support in planning, execution, retrospectives and post event follow-ups
- Preparing co-branded promotional materials
- Working with partner managers to build presentations
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing for a technology company
- 2-3 years of experience working with and building relationships with technology partners (bonus for work with cloud partners)
- Familiar with digital campaigning and digital marketing tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Experience with social media and SEO/SEM campaigns (bonus points for experience optimizing LinkedIn Ad Campaigns)
- 2 years planning B2B events
- Comfort working with a global team of multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management skills – experience seeing a project from ideation through execution
- Comfort in both leading and supporting external partner conversations
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to develop creative and informative content
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required