We are looking for a junior or mid-level product marketer to be responsible for the product line and to collect insights and research from the competitive market. In this role you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks that will help you to learn a wide range of marketing skills across a mix of channels.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office, or can be done remotely (within a commutable distance to our office).
What you’ll do:
- Helping the team in the creation and execution of strategic marketing strategies to increase consumer awareness of our products.
- Support in the forming of marketing materials for the introduction of new product features, and coordinate cross-functional participation.
- Help with the designing of relevant materials (such as presentations, emails, newsletters, and infographics) that connect with clients/ prospects and enable our sales channels to be effective.
- Collaborate with the team to produce product demos/webinars to showcase new features and highlight our added value propositions.
- Regularly assist in developing and leading internal product training sessions for our Sales & Client Services staff.
What you’ll need:
- Six months of B2B Product Marketing in an external-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers/prospects).
- Confidence in public speaking in virtual and physical settings.
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or another related field preferable.
- Being a team player who enjoys cross-functional collaboration in an international team.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes, technologies and information, with an eye for both quality and attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent/native English language skills.
What we offer:
- Be part of an international company
- Enjoy a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working time and home-office
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Regular team activities
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs