Apply before October 30, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client a growing Bank in San Antonio is looking for a remote Compliance Specialist
On a daily basis Consumer Lending Compliance Specialist Will Assist with the Compliance Officer’s duties in all areas of responsibility including regulatory compliance program management, marketing reviews, and third-party oversight and monitoring.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide support in overseeing the quality and adequacy of the Bank’s Compliance Management System and partnering with operational business units to promote adherence to compliance laws and regulations throughout the organization.
- Assist in executing and continuously enhancing the management of various areas of enterprise compliance risk. Must work collaboratively and partner with business units to reasonably ensure risks and controls are identified for applicable compliance requirements.
- Assist with quality control reviews, monitoring and overall compliance for third-party oversight, using industry standards and regulatory guidance.
- Monitor social channels, review marketing materials, apply complaint management procedures.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of compliance or internal Audit within consumer lending, bank or financial institution
- Knowledge of bank regulatory compliance, operation, deposits and consumer monitoring
- Strong Computer and Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of experience in a financial institution required
- 2+ years of experience in banking compliance preferred
- Experience with deposit operations/compliance and/or lending compliance.
- Experience with conducting marketing compliance reviews.
- CRCM and/or CAMS preferred
Strong computer, audit and consumer lending compliance skills is highly preferred. Must have current knowledge of Excel Knowledge and Financial Services experience is a plus. If you are extremely detail oriented, able to multitask and are looking to work in a great environment this position is for you! Apply online now for immediate consideration or contact your local Robert Half office at 210-696-8300. Apply today and start your new job this week.
Compliance, Compliance Audit, Compliance Functions, Internal Audit, Banking Regulation, Bank Regulation, Federal Banking Regulation, Bank Policy, Bank Regulation, Banking Industry, Banking Products, Banking Transaction, Consumer Banking, Federal Banking Regulation, Monthly Bank Reconciliation, Social Platforms, Social Media Channels, Deposit Products, Deposits, External Vendor, Multiple Vendors, Account Transaction, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suites