Apply before July 30, 2022 at email@example.com
HireDirect is partnering with a growing client to hire a Human Resources Operations Assistant. The HR Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting the HR Manager and overseeing daily operations of the human resources department. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
– Put in place management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
– Assist with communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
– Assist HR Manager with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
– Represent your team at interdepartmental meetings with other managers
– Inform employees such that they follow all policies and procedures and more!
If this person is you, please submit your most recent resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
– Entry level experience
– Tech savvy
– Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to view issues without prejudice
– Excellent ethics, integrity, and standards
– Bachelor’s degree in human resources or relevant field is a plus
– Skillful in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion