Apply before April 29, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 7+ years of experience in developing technology business, product management, or solutions development in Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology
- Experience with the vendor landscape and technology applications for common industry workloads such as CDP integrations, Data Lake architecture, Customer journey personalization and messaging, paid, earned and owned media planning, activation and reporting
- Experience in software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
- Experience with leading agencies, ISV technology companies or consulting partners in advertising and marketing tech
Are you an expert in technology services in Advertising, Marketing Tech, and related industry technologies? Do you have the industry background, technical depth, and business development skills needed to work with partners on technology solutions? HireDirect with leading agencies, technology ISVs, and with consulting and advisory companies in the industry. They also partner with Amazon Advertising – one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world. Together They are building solutions that enable companies to drive deeper relationships with their customers. They are looking for a senior level, industry specialist who understands global advertising and marketing trends, the infrastructure supporting those trends, industry specific analytics and measurement, and customer journey development powered by the cloud. This position can be located at one of our U.S. HIREDIRECT offices.
You will be responsible for leading engagement with top agencies, technology and consulting companies across advertising and/or marketing technology workloads. You will collaborate with partners to bring innovative solutions to customers, to help them engage with and nurture their clients, differentiate their offerings, and grow their business.
This is a senior individual contributor role with global responsibility. You will be working closely with teams across HIREDIRECT including product management, business development, industry solutions, partner development, solution architects, and our sales teams. You will also work closely with the HIREDIRECT and Amazon Advertising product and services teams for adoption of services by advertising and marketing partners and customers.
You are an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology in advertising or marketing technology, experienced at building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs, and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why They aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, They’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. They have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and They’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. They care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at HIREDIRECT, They embrace our differences. They are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. They have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. They have innovative benefit offerings, and They host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Key job responsibilities
Lead the partner strategy and execution plan for agency, technology and consulting partners in the industry, and carry accountability for business results
Build C-level relationships with our top partners
Collaborate with HIREDIRECT and Amazon Advertising teams and with partners to bring solutions to market to meet customer needs, with measurable ROI results
Represent the HIREDIRECT partner strategy internally and externally
- Knowledge of HIREDIRECT services, technologies and partners preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills and experience articulating complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Track record of success building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
- Business or technical leadership experience within the industry, at an agency or technology supplier Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.