This is a full-time entry-level salaried position that requires a daily commute to the Maitland office
The Client is seeking an entry level Marketing Associate to join our team in our Central Florida division. The Marketing Associate will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s products and services.
Entry Level Marketing Associate Responsibilities
- Execute enablement materials –
- Develop marketing materials for distribution to customers and internal stakeholders for cross-functional enablement. Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential clients. Identify target customers and markets.
- Facilitate internal communications –
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop branded messages. Collect and compile customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership. Collect and maintain sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor actionable metrics –
- Forecast and analyze sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance. Prepare and present reports summarizing information while making recommendations based on analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
HIREDIRECT is an HR & Recruiting partner to national brands and organizations dedicated to staff growth and development. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes long-term career opportunities, stability and growth, benefit options, travel opportunities, and relocation options.
Entry Level Marketing Associate Employment Requirements:
- Must be able to commute to Orlando, FL
- 0-3 years of related experience in public relations, promotional marketing or sales, communications, or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
This candidate should have previous relevant experience and be interested in learning new sales techniques. To succeed in this role, an individual should be goal-driven and have strong negotiation skills. The ideal person for this position has a dynamic personality and is passionate about sales and marketing. Apply now! Good luck!