Are you passionate about product marketing and sales enablement? Do you love diving deep on solution capabilities, buying journeys, ideal customer profiles, messaging, and the competitive landscape? Our Client Payment Systems is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to lead key go-to-market efforts for its payments and data security solutions suite.
This position requires an understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the security, tokenization, data privacy, and payments space. You’ll be responsible for establishing differentiated solution messaging, ideal customer profile characteristics, sales tools, and marketing/thought leadership content. The Director of Product Marketing will play a critical role in new solution launches, and will collaborate with product and sales leadership on internal training and external evangelization of the Client’s solutions and the problems they solve. You will help the marketing team build and deliver demand generation programs that drive measurable impact on sales pipeline by providing strategic guidance on target audience, messaging and content, and follow up strategy.
- Establish solution messaging/positioning that differentiates Our Client solutions from competitors – what do we uniquely deliver to our key buyers and why should they care?
- Understand how our solutions are evaluated and selected by target buyers; work with product, marketing and sales to ensure we have the right messaging and content to effectively guide buyers through the journey
- Create sales tools and training (decks, brochures, email templates, call scripts, etc.)
- Conduct, document, and disseminate competitive analysis/market research
- Drive successful product launches internally and externally
- Establish Our Client as a thought leader in the security and payments space via the creation of proprietary educational content
- Work with digital marketing and demand generation to strategize on and execute programs (webinars, email campaigns, events, SEO/SEM, etc.) that drive contribution to security solutions sales pipeline
- Work with key company spokespeople to prepare for industry events, analyst briefings, and media interviews.
Ideal Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of product or solutions marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience in security, data privacy, payments, and/or IT
- Experience working with product, sales, and customers in a B2B technology setting
- Proven ability to create and socialize product messaging frameworks, ideal customer profiles, sales training materials, prospecting guides, objection handling guides, battle cards, sales decks, product overview sheets, etc.
- Understanding of the B2B buying process for both Direct and Partner sales models
- Strong communication and storytelling skills (written and verbal) including the ability to translate technical capabilities into digestible messaging
- Ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines
- Prior team management experience preferred
- Analytical with experience analyzing customer, market, and sales data to help inform positioning and targeting decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Ability to travel approximately 10%.