We are seeking a Data Scientist/NLP at the Associate Director/Director level to join our Data & Analytics practice. This person will use proven natural language processing (NLP) techniques and tools to advance the analysis of unstructured client data, whether it be documents, emails, social media, voice transcripts, etc. True to our heritage of creating executable strategies, this role is a key contributor in leading client executives through the process of translating ideas and solutions into tangible change for their business.
- Work as part of small team to help clients realize value from machine learning based solutions. Such work may include the development of requirements for a follow-on implementation phase, so the ability to produce crisp documentation is an absolute necessity.
- Leverage cutting-edge advanced analytics to help drive measurable business outcomes across key drivers of performance
- Help clients create, validate, and monitor key performance metrics (KPIs) that demonstrate both the correct operation of NLP and other machine learning solutions and the value realized.
- Partner with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendors to validate any OCR/NLP components in their automation workflows during an implementation.
- Assist clients in the evaluation of vendor products with an NLP component.
- Contribute to SSA’s catalog of offerings and assist as needed in proposal development.