Our Client is hiring an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team. You will help lead the planning, strategy, and execution of digital marketing engagements for multiple clients, bringing to OUR CLIENT a deep understanding of all components of digital marketing, with emphasis on aligning solutions to business and marketing objectives. You are the glue that keeps our marketing engagements together and builds them to success based on measurement, with a style that is on-strategy, detail-oriented, and relationship-building.
This is a remote position working with a distributed team.
- Work with clients to understand their marketing objectives and capture their needs, by leveraging a deep understanding of the intersection of paid, earned, and owned media, and with extra emphasis on the consumer decision journey.
- Develop and document multi-channel digital marketing strategies, paid media plans, measurement approaches, campaign reports, and other deliverables.
- Organize all requirements and assets needed for the successful setup and launch of digital media campaigns, working closely with account managers and digital advertising specialists.
- Serve as an analyst of website traffic to articulate user behavior trends to project teams and clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current, effective digital media channels and SEO strategies.
- Support and execute deliverables related to SEO, analytics, content, and other deliverables as needed.
- Continue to provide quality control making sure the digital marketing solutions align to strategy.
- Work with assigned project teams to review campaigns, monitor performance, and identify areas for adjustments and optimizations.
- Lead ongoing client meetings to review campaign performance.
- Develop and improve internal documentation and processes related to digital marketing deliverables.
- Learn and use project management tools and software including but not limited to Basecamp, Mavenlink, and Google Drive.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, analytics, communications, or another related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in client-facing roles managing digital marketing campaigns and/or strategies
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, including paid digital media, SEO, analytics, or other campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making ability
- Ability to facilitate client and internal workshops and group sessions
- Superior time management and organizational skills with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines
- Excited to work with a team that values client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexibility to adapt to demands as needed
- Deadline-driven, organized and detail-obsessed
- Motivated with the ability to self-manage and interest to expand knowledge
OUR CLIENT Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce