We’re looking for a forward thinking Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization’s accounting and finance procedures. You might be a good fit for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Located in the New York area, this position offers flexible WFH options requiring three days a week in the office. If interested in this role, please email your resume to Contact@hiredirect.com, with the subject line “Accounting Manager”.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– CPA preferred but not required
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Hyperion Financial Management experience preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills