HIREDIRECT is urgently recruiting for a Staff Data Engineer – Social Integrations.
1)What makes this opportunity different is the fact that our client is Willing to pay top dollars plus perks/bonus.
2) The company has the most progressive and relaxed culture and environment.
3) The role has a Hybrid work schedule that is negotiable, in some cases, Hybrid meaning partially TYPE OF JOB.
Contact us as soon as you can and let ‘our hiring team have a discussion. 0800-HIREDIRECT Call or text. We guarantee you that this will be the best 5-minute investment you will ever make in your career and in your detail-oriented income. Or send your resume to email@example.com email address with job title as subject.
As a Staff Data Engineer, you own new initiatives, designs, and build world-class platforms in order to measure and optimize ad performance. You ensure industry-leading scalability and reliability of mission-critical systems processing billions of real-time transactions a day. You apply state of the art technologies, frameworks, and strategies to address complex challenges with distributed systems processing and data pipelines.
What you’ll do
- Architect, design and build big data processing platforms handling tens of Billions of transactions/days, that serves thousands of clients and supports advanced data pipelines.
- Mentor a great team of motivated engineers by regularly reviewing code, looking for design breaches, providing meaningful and relevant feedback to developers, and stay up-to-date with system changes
- Explore the technological landscape for new ways of producing, processing, and analyzing data in order to gain insights into both our users and our product features
- Design, develop, and test data-driven products, features, and APIs that scale
- Continuously improve the quality of deliverables and SDLC processes
- Operate production environments, investigate issues, assess their impact, and come up with feasible solutions.
- Understand business needs and work with product owners to establish priorities
- Bridge the gap between Business / Product requirements and technical details
- Work in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery
Who you are
- Lead by example – design, develop, and deliver quality solutions.
- Love what you do and are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation
- 7+ years of programming experience in coding, object-oriented design, and/or functional programming
- 3+ years of experience working in distributed systems like Hadoop, Big Query, Spark, Kafka EcoSystem ( Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams, or Kinesis) and building data pipelines at scale.
- Deep understanding of distributed system technologies, standards, protocols
- Hands-on experience building low latency, high-throughput APIs, and are comfortable using external APIs from platforms.
- Excellent SQL query writing abilities, data understanding
- Good experience in optimizing distributed SQL Stores
- Care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Genuine desire to automate decision making, processes, and workflows
- Experience working with dependency management tools such as Luigi/Airflow
- Experience with DevOps domain – working with build servers, docker, and containers clusters (Kubernetes)
- Experience in Mentoring and growing a diverse team of talented data engineers
- Bachelor ‘Microsoft Degree or higher in Computer Sc
Object Oriented Development,
Object Oriented Programming,
– Object Oriented Design, Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Adobe Spark, BigQuery, API
– Application Programming Interface, Web Services Api