Our client, a fast growing FinTech company, is seeking an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join their team. Being part of the Corporates Finance Team, The Senior Tax Manager will have exposure to the global tax and finance reporting as well as the finances of specific business lines and products. Working directly with the Senior Director, the Tax Manager will manage the company’s domestic and international tax activities and strategy from planning to execution. Responsibilities include, providing relevant tax guidance to support business activities, building relationships and understanding within the business to support compliance and minimize risk, and support local controllers around the globe on tax compliance issues. This role offers excellent medical benefits, 401K, the flexibility to work from home, requiring 3 days a week in-office. If interested in this role, send resume to Contact@hiredirect.com, with the subject line, “Senior Tax Manager”.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting, “Big 4” and top national firms, specializing in international tax – a must!
- Experience of 4+ years in a multinational group with several subsidiaries
- Ability to understand the business environment and apply the relevant tax principles, using practical methods to support the business owners’ needs and be able to clearly articulate those methods to relevant stakeholders
- Creative thinking and out of the box solutions for complicated processes
- Excellent analytical and technical tax skills
- Collaborate with international leadership and process owners and manage relationships with external advisors
- Reliable, trustworthy, high level of integrity with strong service orientation
- CPA and B.A in Accounting or Bar License required
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting
Excellent verbal and written communication skills