Hire Direct is offering once in a life time opportunity to work with a client, that are expanding their B2B sales presence. We are actively seeking a motivated and passionate B2B Sales Ambassador to join our winning team.
They will provide a Robust Platform that utilizes proprietary technology and has the ability to reach the largest audience in the region with pin point accuracy. Now more than ever Businesses across industry spectrum need the right marketing solutions to thrive in our economy.
Bring your passion for sales and developing strategic business solutions for our clients and we will provide you with a vast array of impactful solutions to target their ideal audience and grow their business. Leverage strong data-driven recommendations along with substantial and meaningful audience reach and present best-in-class marketing solutions to help clients reach their goals.
No other company in the US has more to offer in terms of reach, audience or solutions.
The ideal Sales Ambassador candidate will be someone with knowledge of digital and/or traditional marketing products, presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels, and the ambition to succeed.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Use Proprietary technology to run automated marketing campaigns on a daily basis
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- 2-3 years of Sales experience with a solid understanding of the sales process and a proven track record in identifying prospects and generating new business
- Dynamic personality with strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Must have a stable Internet connection and access to a laptop/PC
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
Why Join Us?
- A Monthly Draw against commission
- Competitive Compensation (Possibility to earn monthly 5 figure commissions)
- Complete Technology support with in-built Dialer system at no cost to you
- Career development with ongoing training
- Diverse, inclusive and encouraging workplace
- Warm Leads specifically curated and prepared for you
Hours – Full-Time, 40hr./Week