FUNDED FINTECH STARTUP SEEKS VISIONARY PAID SPECIALIST
Our client is an award-winning and fast-growing Fintech company, on a mission to transform consumer finance. Our client ’s mission is big – every minute of the day, people around the world worry about their finances. People often ask themselves: “Do I have enough money to get me through this week? I’m too much on my credit card, but I feel trapped, I want to save for a holiday, but don’t have willpower!”. We are looking for visionary people that want to change the status quo and have a positive impact on our users’ financial lives.
- Award-winning fast-growing Fintech
- Transforming consumer finance
- Empowering people on a pathway to significantly improved financial health
- Fintech VC funded & backed
- Looking for an amazingly talented Paid Specialist to join our mission
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a social financial wellness platform that brings together banking, credit scores and access crowdsourced money tips from authentic real people navigating the money journey, together.
They’re backed by visionary VC’s and investors and have achieved rapid growth in Australia (200,000+ downloads in 12 months), they’re looking to expand internationally and spread the message of financial wellness at a global level.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
They’re looking for a Paid Specialist that will join their Growth team. You’ll get to work with an amazing close-knit team and help us create an amazing product experience for millions of people to do money better.
As a Paid Specialist, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing paid media strategies, with an objective of growing our membership base and driving revenue. You’ll have the freedom to explore working across a variety of channels, from search to paid social to display.
In this role you will work remotely, being supported by a high-performing team. We’re looking for someone who operates well in a results-driven environment, underpinned by our obsession for a member-first experience.
How you contribute
- You’ll be accountable for developing and executing paid media strategies to ensure we hit performance targets, encompassing search, social, display and video
- Performance marketing campaign optimization and management
- Evaluating and testing new channel opportunities
- Working with design and product teams to create high-converting landing pages
What you’re bringing to the table
- Proven experience managing paid media activity from strategy through to execution and evaluation across digital channels including search, social, display and video.
- Experience working with mobile app-based campaigns (familiar with Skad Network Attribution) across social channels (i.e., Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok etc.)
- Advanced spend, product, funnel and data analysis skills
- Data-driven approach, with a test and learn mindset
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment with a focus on blue-sky thinking, testing and learning.
- You’re adaptable and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You have a consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a FinTech or high-growth setting
You’re more than your job description
- You have proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
What we will provide
- Industry-leading salary package
- A professional, supportive and dedicated team
- Opportunity to grow with a dynamic FinTech start-up
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
We’re after a talented person who is looking to do good things in the world. Client surround theirselves with people who are switched on and genuinely care about their work and want to help others. If you believe your skillset and drive meets the above criteria, email your resume today by clicking the Apply button below.
Our client is a remote-first organization, and you will be required to work from home. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.