The client is a fast-growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. They are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative changes that impact the lives of others. They work in a creative environment where every day is rewarding knowing they’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on the side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for setting up and managing various marketing initiatives designed to grow, engage, and retain our B2SP (Business to Service Providers) and/or B2B (Business to business) accounts across different go-to-market channels.
Working closely with the client internal teams, the Marketing Communications Specialist will assist in building strong relationships within the tow truck professional community through various initiatives including; email nurture programs, top of funnel ads, social media campaigns, in-person events, and network performance programs with the goal of driving the client Partner growth, and further adoption of the client Partner App.
Candidates must be located in one of the following states: UT, CA, AZ, NV, AL, GA, MD, WI, or TX.
- Assist in overall marketing planning and objective setting.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, push notifications, social media postings, and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., Product Marketing, Network Operations, and Product) to develop, implement, and monitor marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute company presence at industry tow shows, tow association events, annual meetings, and webinars.
- Assist in developing marketing content and collateral – e.g., blog posts, one-pagers, infographics, presentations, website updates, training & enablement materials that educate Service Providers on how the client works and its differentiation in the industry.
- Become the client resident email marketing expert: Should be proficient in designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns with the ability to:
- Write copy for marketing communications utilizing brand voice and with excellent grammar, spelling, and clarity
- Optimize marketing emails for both mobile and desktop
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements using analytics
- Create and pitch email campaign strategies
- Design email campaigns & setup email automations
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Optimize & improve email campaigns and automated flows on a regular basis
- Create monthly reports and a detailed performance analysis of emails campaigns and automated campaign flows
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Mailchimp, Marketo, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaigns Manager, CRM systems (e.g., Copper, Salesforce), streaming platforms, and content management systems (Intercom)
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary