Data Scientist / Research Analyst
The Research and Analytics Associate – supports the identification of new revenue data and analytics opportunities in our verticals of interest.
- Assist in strategic analysis, and strategic market research
- Help in the execution of pilot testing of domain data and analytic products which are already in the pipeline.
- Support existing and forthcoming relationships
- Bring new revenue: Drive new revenue from pipelined partnerships and products
- Put new revenue on the radar: Put new monetization opportunities on the radar
- Reducing risk in new ventures: Resources saved with the outcomes of strategic analysis, better preparedness on current and forthcoming opportunities
- Master’s Degree with a Bachelors in engineering/science.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working on data science projects, leveraging tools like Tableau, SQL querying, etc.