Apply before October 1, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
HireDirect is currently seeking a Lead Analyst- IT Governance Compliance that can work with subject matter experts from across the companies and IT to provide specialized technical expertise and support for program development, performance tracking and reporting for NERC-CIP, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other Local and Global IT Control and risk management requirements. This role is onsite out in the New Haven CT area.
- Lead various IT Compliance programs, projects, and processes including those for NERC-CIP, Sarbanes Oxley, IT Certification and other requirements for IT Controls
- Manage the Audit and test of controls and processes for IT and business areas for regulatory, risk, and security to assure eff effectiveness and compliance to design.
- Manage the review and updating of IT related documentation and processes and project manage overall compliance program for company’s IT responsibilities.
- Exercise high level of authority and discretion over day-to-day activities and project operations.
- Manage and support the preparation of audit documents prior to, and during, internal and external audits and conduct regular internal audits of individual standards to support company compliance.
- Leads the implementation and execution of the global integrated operative model to find and achieve efficiencies as it pertains to compliance, risk, and governance requirements and processes.
- Leads the technical implementation and operation of support tools for the local and global operative model(s) to support compliance and risk management
- Provide oversight to IT Compliance and Security external vendors to assure delivery of contracted services.
IT Audit, FERC, Nerc