Apply before June 30, 2021 at email@example.com
HireDirect is partnering with a growing client to hire a Human Resources Manager to oversee all HR Functions. The HR Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Human Resources Department. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities and make decisions independently then this may be the role for you! If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers, please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration.
How you will make an impact:
- Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Be responsible for exit interviews and procedures.
- Carry out Employee Relations and Engagement activities.
- Grow the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Research and implement applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conduct investigations, maintain records, and represent the organization at hearings.
- Generate recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws.
- Manage Benefits Administration.
- Partner with the Accounting Dept. to ensure that Payroll is being processed correctly.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience within human resources.
- Knowledge of HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Strong knowledge of Benefits Administration processes.
- PHR/SPHR or other relevant certifications are preferred
- Skillful in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills