HIREDIRECT may have a great employment opportunity for a Finance Data Analyst that is highly qualified in finance and top-notch communication skills. An innovative company is seeking applicants to join their growing team. As the Finance Data Analyst, you will be responsible to audit/analyze advertising inventory & client delivery data for accuracy, financial impact and interpretation of underlying drivers’ other functions consist of conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for management. This Finance Data Analyst role is located in Philadelphia and it is a permanent employment opportunity.
What you get to do every single day:
- Prepare recurring analyses in support of pricing team
- Analyze projected vs actual media spend and supportive underlying drivers
- Perform weekly audits of media inventory rates to ensure compliance with rate card
- Analyze contracted vs actual client delivery levels and supportive underlying drivers
- Potential creation of KPI dashboards utilizing data visualization tools
The ideal Finance Data Analyst candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in systems, finance or accounting strongly preferred.
Other requirements for the Finance Data Analyst position include and are not limited to:
- 1+ years related experience
- Expert knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Experience with SQL queries preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for completion within required timeframe
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset