The Client, they have been able to pool 25 years of experience across their female lead management team to help contribute to the growth and development of their clients. We are proud to be able to continue to provide the results our clients have become accustomed to even through a pandemic.
Clients Houston team is looking to expand and they are hiring for full-time positions, immediately. We are looking for qualified individuals who are local to the Houston market to accommodate our clients’ growing needs as well as the continued expansion of our organization.
We are currently looking for individuals who have recently crossed a major milestone of graduating college. We are looking for these recent graduates to help fill our Marketing & Sales Representative roles.
The selected candidate will be working closely with our marketing and business development divisions. They will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities and managing customer relationships. The selected candidate will be responsible for the expansion of the customer base as well as maintaining long term relationships with the clients.
- Create a detailed business plan
- Develop new business opportunities
- Present products and services to new clients
- Present upgrades to existing clients
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Provide weekly follow up to clients
- Work together with the marketing team in order to find new business
- Knowledge of market research
- Proven track record with sales
- Understanding negotiating principles
- Above average communication/presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing is an advantage
For immediate consideration, please send in your resume along with a cover letter and any other relevant documents at email@example.com
Consideration will be given to candidates local to Houston only
Preference will be given to recent or future graduates!