160K with a 10% annual bonus.
Project Head, a 24-year experienced Staffing Executive with HIREDIRECT, is recruiting urgently for a detailed-oriented Data Architecture Manager for a key client, a leading company in the Service and Retail industry located in Nassau County Long Island, NY. This is a full-time on-site role. Salary range is 160K plus a 10% annual bonus depending on experience. The role comes with excellent benefits. Send your Resume with job title as subject to email@example.com e-mail address, send your updated WORD resume after thoroughly reviewing the specs. Please make sure you have the skills, and your resume reflects that. You need to have at least 5 years paid corporate experience as a Data Architecture Manager.
You must be legally authorized to work in the must be eligible to work in the U.S. Job
- Manage a small team of data architects/engineers
- Be responsible for crafting, building, and maintaining our next generation data platform built on Snowflake.
- Build future state of data architecture that will align and support the goals and priorities of the entire Enterprise
- Generate data management artifacts: data models, diagrams, architecture topologies, roadmaps and plans for implementation and rollout of new technologies into existing architecture of our systems such as our CRM and Data Warehouse.
- Develop robust, scalable, resilient and secure data architecture solutions that improve institutional data assets.
- Closely collaborate with various IT teams, Analytics team and business stakeholders in devising data strategies and solutions across the enterprise.
- Develop deep understanding of enterprise data flows, data sources and data consumers.
- Propose and enforce data management best practices, data standards, data management policies, and rules across different disciplines of the company.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Works on unique architectures where there might be no previous precedent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a data architect role
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisor or managerial role
- End-to-end data management experience understands the complexities of a large company enterprise data architecture.
- Solid experience with enterprise data management solutions and Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture/deployments.
- Good experience with data model design (conceptual, logical, physical) using Erwin, strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL and columnar databases.
- Experience in big data solutions such as Snowflake, Big Query and other non-traditional big data software.
- Experience in data lake architectures and solutions.
- Understands cloud vs. on-prem architectures and advantages vs. disadvantages.
- Strong in gaining knowledge in new technologies and conduct proof of concepts of well-established and innovative enterprise software tools.
- Experience with development and implementation of data services architectures.
- Data security solutions across entire data pipeline.
Data Architecture, Azure SQL Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Big Data, Erwin Data, Relational Database Design, Relational Database