Apply before June 29, 2022 at email@example.com
Our client, a trusted provider for talent in cloud technology, based in the UK, Europe and North America, is seeking to add a Contracts and Compliance Executive to their team in the New York Office.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administering client and subcontractor contracts via e-sign systems.
- Validation of all subcontractor documents submitted during onboarding, ensuring our company is fully compliant with all country requirements, wherever our subcontractors may be working.
- Working with dedicated client portals to ensure invoicing, compliance and post-placement care activities are actioned per client requirements.
- Working with external vendors to assist with applications, renewals, registrations etc.
- Assist with processing and approval of client credit checks.
- Assist with processing of candidate background checks and drug screenings, ensuring that all pre-placement requirements and qualifications are met, in line with client contractual requests.
- Maintain and audit a database of client & subcontractor contracts.
- Assist Legal department with reviewing terms, managing amendments and editing special requests or updates to client and subcontractor agreements.
- Assist Legal department to review and implement new and changing policies and regulations.
- Regular monitoring of timesheet portal to approve and validate timesheets and expense reports. • Assist with and develop reporting options for Sales teams.
- Data entry to maintain our internal CRM, accounting and timesheet systems.
- Provide quality customer service and after care to Sales teams, clients, and candidates. • Assist with subcontractor payment processing.
- Work collaboratively with Sales teams to ensure all deadlines are met and that issues are addressed professionally and resolved promptly.
- Work collaboratively with Support teams to implement and bed-in new systems and technologies.
- Support and suggest process improvements to assist the Support and Sales teams. • Other ad hoc duties and projects as required within the role
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a sales oriented or high pressure/fast paced environment.
- Experience working with global workforce, client base, multi currencies etc
- Experience working with subcontractors and/or timesheet submissions and queries.
- Experience working with contractual documents, terms of business, legal documents or document review processes.
- Experience within a customer service role / providing excellent customer care.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.