Do you want to work at one of the busiest automotive dealer groups in the region where your employer treats you like a member of the family? Our client has an immediate opening for an Automotive Lending Compliance Coordinator. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to advance your career in the automotive industry.
In this role, you will develop, provide direction & oversight of the company’s compliance management system & programs for a group of 10 dealerships. You will also have responsibility for the development & implementation of the FTC Safeguarding Rules & Red Flag program while partnering with a 3rd party provider to create a written information policy & risk assessment. Goal is to protect consumer information at all levels. Also, work with GM’s & attorneys to respond to all legal complaints with agreed upon solutions.
Family owned & operated; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer & offer a Drug free work environment.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Day to Day Duties include:
- Develop & oversee 3rd party compliance educational programs for employees within the company.
- Recruit a compliance assistant for each of our 10 dealerships.
- Manage the completion of the training to ensure compliance & effectiveness.
- Work with Platform F& I Directors on training for Safeguards Rule, Identity Theft, Prevention Program (Red Flags Rule) & Disposal Rule
- Document action taken to prevent all Fraudulent activity.
- Provide Vendors list to 3rd party provider & follow up on completion of approved vendors.
- Collaborate with 3rd party IT agency to meet & safeguard programs to prevent data breaches.
- Assess risk for storage of all customer data in all protected areas.
- Train on proper disposal of any personal information within the dealership.
- Hold quarterly meetings with all compliance assistants to assess risk & record any activity & action taken of the risk.
- Collaborate with Executive Management on results of quarterly meeting.
- Discuss follow up training if needed to comply with company policies & procedures.
- Hold annual review with Executive Management for a potential FTC audit.
- Develop productive working relationships with all levels of management.
- Update, at least semi-annually, all policies dealing with Safeguards Rule.
- Certification by AFIP & /or ADCO
- 2+ years’ dealership or similar Automotive Lending Institution Compliance Officer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Auditing, CPA or government regulatory experience is a plus.
- Automotive or mortgage lending experience is a plus.
- F& l, sales, advertising, & /or dealership management experience is a plus.