Associate Marketing Consultant – Production
The client is an essential role in our fast-paced Marketing Operations team. Their specialists are responsible for the overall email, campaign creation, and execution in their marketing automation platform (The Clients’ platform). The successful candidate for this role will work closely with the marketing automation teams within the Marvel organization to drive efficient and accurate campaign execution. A deep understanding of email campaign best practices is necessary. The Production Specialist will partner with our marketing teams to monitor email timing, metrics and continuously provide recommendations to drive highly targeted emails to the appropriate audiences.
Essential responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including planning, list segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization in
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns, emails, retention/reactivation programs, and customer success communications
- Work under the supervision of the Activation Manager on the email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution
- Ensure email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices, deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
- Conduct quality assurance on all versions of an email campaign.
- Report on results and provide insights and recommendations to the marketing organization.
- Devise new email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, AB Split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, nurturing, and database management
- Troubleshooting of campaigns, email deliverability, lead flow and lead scoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The Clients Certified Expert Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- We are looking for a doer, someone who can handle multiple tasks at a time and can manage their time efficiently.
- Time management prioritization skills
- Experience with campaign setup, audience segmentation using “and/or” statement clauses, email deployment, HTML editing, delivery monitoring, and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with The Clients’ platform and Salesforce
- Knowledge of landing page and email marketing best practices is required; advanced experience with The Clients’ platform email and landing pages is a plus
- Ability to use The Clients’ platform knowledge to make recommendations on ways to optimize the effectiveness of campaigns (i.e. calls to action, A/B testing, etc)
- Strong problem solving and issue-resolution skills
- Passionate about processes, automation, and information systems
- Working understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards, GDPR/CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content, and campaign automation.